The Fuji X-T1 IR is a unique mirrorless camera that allows photograph UV-IR wavelengths, including the visible spectrum covering 380 nm to 1000 nm. when used with an IR light source and barrier filters this camera is capable of detecting and photographing gunshot residue and blood spatter on dark clothing. The X-T1 can be used to detect faint bruising and Tattoos on decomposed skin.
This camera can also be used to surreptitiously take photographs in a surveillance application. IR light sources can be used to illuminate licence plates and targets that can then be photographed with this camera.
The X-T1 is a great tool for detecting fingerprints (both untreated and those developed with IR powder). When used with the correct combination of powder and light, the background of the substrate can be turned white to remove background noise and highlight the developed impression.
Bundle includes the following:
- X-T1 IR Mirrorless Camera Body
- XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro Lens
- XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- EF-42 Flash
- TTL Cable
- RR-90 Remote
- Two Spare NP-W126 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 32GB SDHC Memory Card
- HS-V5 Tethered Shooting Software
- Forensic Scale Marker
- 67 mm B+W 486 IR/UV Cut Filter
- 39 mm B+W 403 UV Pass Filter
- 39 mm B+W 092 IR Filter
- 39 mm B+W 093 IR Filter
- 39 mm B+W 486 IR/UV Cut Filter