The O2 Curve is manufacturered by a Class I Health Canada medical device manufacturer and has a unique performance-oriented modular design. The front shell is designed to optimize protection and airflow in a variety of stylish colours. The ergonomic medical grade silicone seal fits most face shapes and is facial hair compatible. Everyone is unique, and the adjustable strap accommodates a comfortable and versatile fit. Hard shell can be cleaned/disinfected when required.
O2 Canada electrostatic filters are charged with pockets of both negative and positive ions, which attract, trap and neutralize small particles. They efficiently filter particles at 0.1 microns and larger. The highly effective O2 Canada filter traps mechanical pollutants found in the air as well as bacteria and diseases. Based on average usage the filter can last up to 2 weeks.
The O2 Curve provides superior protection with a better seal and more breathability than any other respirator. Only the O2 Curve provides a premium breathing experience without compromising comfort or style.
- filter material removes particulate matter down to 0.1 microns
- Protects against up to 98.6% of PM2.5 particles, such as cold & flu, pollution particles, dust, etc, VFE & BFE 99.9%. With comfortable silicone seal & adjustable earloop straps and easily replaceable filters.
- medical grade silicone provides superior comfort and face seal
- High quality adjustable straps for simple usability
- Ultra soft silicone ear loops that won’t disturb your hairstyle
- Adjustable neck strap with snap-button clip
- 3-pack of electrostatic filters included free!
Notice: No respirator is capable of protecting you 100% against any other dangerous substance or virus. In particular, the Coronavirus is a new virus that is not yet fully understood. We cannot and we expressly do not guarantee that our respirators will protect you against the Coronavirus.
**Many viruses and bacteria are smaller than what any filter can remove. SARS-COV2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, is estimated to be 120 nm (0.12 µm) in size. However, viruses do not typically float in the air on their own, and are instead transported via droplets from sneezing, coughing, and even breathing. These droplets have a wide range in size, but are typically larger. Independent lab testing showed the O2 Curve Technostat® T150 filter had a virus filtration efficiency of 99.998%, with a mean particle size of 2.7 µm, and used a 31 nm (0.03 µm) virus.**